The Archangels has been developed with protection in mind. Specially produced these mighty Archetypes and their kingdoms increase so powerfully in imagery that, maybe for you, they will become truly alive?
Instructions for this meditation:
- Take the Stone you have chosen, and hold in your hand.
- Sit in a comfortable position facing East.
- Close your eyes, start the CD and visualise.
- Once you have listened to this CD, you will have ‘programmed’ the stone that you are holding. Each time you touch this stone it will automatically put the protection of the Archangels around you.
The Story: Ancient man, whilst studying the nature of existence, discovered that the four mighty elements, which governed life, were fundamental to all manifestation. These elements are :- Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. Understanding themselves as part of manifestation, these ancient people searched for the elements within themselves. As their thoughts were free moving, and unseen, they likened them to the element Air. As their desires burned in their breasts, so they likened this to the element Fire. As tears flowed in response to their feelings, so they likened this to the element Water. And, as the stability of their bodies, like the planet they lived upon, was the basis of survival, so this then represented the element Earth. Extending this understanding, it was thus determined that there were four inner requirements for lasting happiness. They were :-
- Peace of mind – Air / thoughts.
- Courage of convictions – Fire / desires.
- Love within the heart – Water / feelings.
- Strength of resolve – Earth / stability
Just as the four elements are the building bricks of manifestation, so these four great truths became the building bricks of civilisation, and were eventually known as the attributes of Faith, Hope, Charity and Understanding. We hear of these qualities in Spiritual teachings, but few people really appreciate their meaning, or the history behind them. In ancient times the wise men of the Aztecs, Shamen, Israelites, Egyptians and many others, including the Massai Tribes of Africa, lived by these beliefs, and throughout the ages pieced together pictorial images which described the four great concepts in a way that all could visualise and understand. Over aeons of time these images were continuously built by man, and ensouled by spiritual forces, until eventually they became accepted, by all the religions of the world, as archetypes of great power, described by different names, but with the same faces. In Western tradition the archetypes are known as the Archangels. Raphael, Mikael, Gabriel and Uriel. These angelic forces represent respectively:-
- Peace through Faith – Raphael.
- Courage through Hope – Mikael.
- Love through Charity – Gabriel.
- Strength through Understanding – Uriel.